Friday, August 13, 2010

It found a friend!

The aqua dresser I mean! The sweetest lady bought the dresser a week or so ago. When she came to pick it up she dropped off this cabinet and a desk.




The cabinet/side table is going to be in the same room so we opted for the same color and glaze. I love how it turned out!! It is so cute now! Forgive me for the sad pictures, I just snapped them in a hurry during nap time!





We have been so busy this week. I can't believe how fast all of this has taken of. It is amazing how Facebook has spread the word. Another fun project this week was a great chair. It has made me want to redo my dinning room. I am just going to have to learn how to not let my wants hurt me. I picked this chair up a couple weeks back. I just could not help myself any more I had to paint it!








3 comments:

  1. It's so funny because I am so tame with choosing colours that I probably would have never chosen turquoise and red together but it looks amazing!

    I absolutely love the colour combo and that fabric is just too pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you mind sharing the name of the aqua-ish color of the paint for this beautiful chair? i LOVE how it matches the red!!

    ReplyDelete