Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This is Betsy!




And I love her! The sad part is she is single and homeless! I am working on the single part. I am shopping for the loves of her life. Four chairs!!!! I am thinking two set of two chairs. She is to cute to be stuck with four boring chairs!


This is her in primer! I can't quite nail down a direction to go until she has some chairs. The great thing about "Betsy" is she is super flexible. She could be extended to seat 4 maybe 6. Or "Betsy" could be used as an entry way table. Better yet in a small space like an apartment she could be both. What more could you ask of a girl! Here is a picture of her extended.




Aren't you starting to love her too??? I think it's funny that I have fallen in love and named a table. Pretty comical in my book! Back to "Betsy" and her homeless situation. If you or someone you know is willing to take in a girl off the streets let me know!!! I promise she's a pretty awesome gal!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in Betsy. How much to rehome her? I already have chairs :)
    michaelinewp@aol.com

    ReplyDelete